Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Morticia (all gayness doesn't count in this blog)

Have you ever wondered if you would ever meet someone to understand you? well maybe you have not, but I have and I found her. The greatest person in the world. I never want to be without her. Even when I pass away I will wait no matter where I am for her; so that we can hang out.

She's the only one I know that stays up as late as I do and she's the only one that watches Korean movies. A lot of other people (girls and guys) have said that I was weird, because I like Korean films, but this awesome person doesn't. Instead of saying I'm weird she joined in with me. She does art with me, she contemplates existence with me and she hangs out with me. She's great, but under all this greatness she has a horrible side to her also.

The other day I was making a big dinner, because she was suppose to be coming over. So I started cooking really early, because i was making steak and it needed to marinade. Then I spent most of the day cooking and when it was finally time for her to come....she didn't show up. We gave her time and after about 10 minutes I called her. I found out after calling her that she was going to be gay and not come. This was completely unexpected and I was kind of mad for about a day and then I got over it.

Sometimes I wish the whole world was like her and everyone would be happy. She is my favorite person. She is my Morticia Addams and maybe if she would of picked up her phone the other day I might be Gomez, but for now I'll remain as cousin It.

2 comments:

  1. Damn... did the girls convince her not to go? anywayz, im happy for you. not everyone is so lucky. try not to blow it buddy. much luv

    ReplyDelete