Monday, April 20, 2009

Girls Don't Call--actually they do...

I almost did the most stupidest thing in the world. The only thing that stopped me from doing it was the fact that the opportunity did not present itself. Now I'm not even interested in doing it any more. If she had only called me then it would of happened. In the end I would of felt really stupid or I would of been in a really bad situation. Maybe if I was Gomez things would of turned out differently, but I'm just cousin it.

"Girls just don't understand the importance of a phone call." That's what most guys would say to each other when a female that they like doesn't call them. The truth is that girl's do understand the importance of a phone call. If they aren't calling you, its not that they're not into talking on the phone, it's that they just don't like you. When a girl likes a guy, trust me, they call. I've talked to multiple women that at one time or another told me they weren't into using the phone. They spoke to me on the phone everyday though. That's because they liked me. Now when this girl didn't call me back I decided not to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I am really not important to her because if I was she would of remembered me, she would of thought about me and I would of recieved a call. It wasn't like I called her and got her voice mail. No. I actually spoke to her and she said she would call me back. So that is enough evidence for me to conclude that she is obviously not interested in me. Right at this point guys always go wrong. We start to rationalize and come up with reasons why they didn't call and then we just keep trying until we're wrapped around their finger. While we're wrapped around their finger not only do they have complete control over us but whenever they want they can just crush us.

This girl actually never calls me and for a while I came up with reasons why not. I had to finally accept the truth after she didn't call me back yesterday. I tried to come up with excuses, but they all point to the fact that she doesn't like me. So I just accept it and move on. I'm one of those guys that will still chase after a girl even if she rejected me, but if she shows me that she has no interest in me what so ever, i'll simple move on. This is actually the first girl that i've liked in like a year. So I sat in the bathroom thinking of different scenarios and what cool/smooth lines I would say to ask her out. In the end I chose to just ask her if she was interested in having a boyfriend. Then I was going to say well I know this guy who would be great for you. She would of been like "who" and I really didn't think of what i could say after that. If I said "me" that would of been really corny. Now that I think about it all the lines were corny so its a good thing that i didn't say them.

That's why you have to, right at the point that you realize she's not into, not rationalize. This is crucial to your future feelings. You have to just accept that they don't like you and move on. Don't be a babyass and think that they'll change their minds; it's not going to happen. Women rarely change their minds. I plan on taking my own advice. I plan on moving on as soon as possible. I use the word "plan", because I still have a tiny bit of feelings for this chick, but i won't call her or hang out with her for atleast a couple days. While I am not calling or hanging out with her i will make sure i surround myself with multiple women and by the next time I talk to her I doubt that'll like her at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment